First page Back Continue Last page Overview Image
I learned how to write an ISR
- I learned how to write an ISR
- Cannot use Serial.printf in ISR, and must be fast. Debugging is not easy.
- Need to use volatile to share a global between ISR and main code.
- Instead of firing 16 interrupts and light up a color 0 to 15 times, there is a technique called BCM
- Binary Code Modulation changes the interrupt frequency to fire only 4 times instead of 16, but with intervals 8t, 4t, 2t, and t.
Row Scanning Driver Details