First page Back Continue Last page Overview Image
Because “More pixelz = More better! :)”
- Because “More pixelz = More better! :)”
- However, making matrices with strips is pain
- You can use smaller pre-made matrices (8x32 or 16x16) and piece them together
- However mapping X/Y coordinate to LED number in the chain is now a pain
- This is where Adafruit::NeoMatrix comes in. It does all the work of mapping coordinates while offering an array you can write to with Adafruit::GFX functions
What if I put a Neopixel Matrix on my shirt?